John Wesley UMC
Following John Wesley's 3 Simple Rules, your church leadership have created the following guidelines for worship that help us all 1) do good, 2) do no harm, and 3) stay in love with God while we are in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
· With an abundance of caution, we recommend people who are the most vulnerable to COVID-19 continue to worship online.
· We are requiring anyone who attends service to wear a mask or face covering and practice social distancing. Masks will be provided to those who need them.
· Seats and pews will be marked off to keep individuals/families safely separated.
· There will be tape will mark social distancing on the sidewalk outside of the Church.
· The number of people who can sit in the sanctuary will be limited following CDC guidelines.
· Children are asked to remain with their parents instead of providing a separate children’s church or nursery.
· Sanctuary access will be limited to the narthex door for entrance and departure.
· The restroom at the back of the sanctuary will be the only available to people who attend service.
10:00am - 10:45am EDT
|| Cindy Covington