A truly delicious FREE event:
Glasgow's 2nd Annual International Potluck Tasting
The Glasgow PTA is proud to annouce International Night 2019 to celebrate the cultural diversity in our school and community. Please join us on Thursday, October 17th from 6:30-8pm in the Cafeteria. There is NO CHARGE but we encourage everyone to bring a favorite family appetizer, dish or dessert and share your traditions!
If you sign up to bring food to share, please:
1. Specify on the signup which country your food is from so we know which regions are represented.
2. At the event, please provide the following: name of dish, place of origin and major ingredients to respect allergy and religious preferences.
3. Plan to arrive by 6:00 pm to set up your food and please stay near your food to help serve and answer questions about your dish.
4. Provide enough for at least 20 samples (small servings) of your dish. We will provide small tasting bowls and plates.
The signup also includes:
1. Volunteers to help that night, and
2. Volunteers to ask local stores and restaurants to donate samples of their food.
The PTA will provide beverages, paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, and small paper bowls for serving samples, if needed.
QUESTIONS? Contact the PTA at [email protected]
|| Glasgow Volunteers