INTER ATLANTA FC
What is it?
A program for IAFC players to access gently used cleats and equipment on an as needed basis. Donations are appreciated but not required.
When is it?
It is the first and third Wednesday of every month EXCEPT if Arizona Fields are closed.
Who can use the equipment?
Any IAFC player
- Open room by 6pm, Darrian Phillips (at the Upper90 Cantina) has keys to open Arizona Storage Room ( the room behind the Concession stand and to right of restrooms).
- If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer shift for any reason, please find another person to take your place.
- Text Lara Church at 404-964-1531 to notify room is opened.
- To monitor room during open hours and never leave room unattended.
- To accept gently used equipment, to size, label and place on shelves with like sized equipment.
- To assist parents and/or players needing cleats/equipment to select appropriate size.
- Close room securely, lock and shut door and confirm door is locked before leaving Arizona.
Please click here to view the Volunteer Check List and Instructions!