Bellwood Kid Stuff Sale
About the Sale
Bellwood Preschool holds a consignment sale (KidStuff Sale or KSS) of gently-used children’s items each fall and spring. Proceeds from the KSS are vital to Bellwood’s operation.
Each Bellwood family is asked to volunteer 2.5 hours of time for each sale; we need everyone’s help to make the sale a success. You may sign up for more than one shift or if you can work longer than a posted shift please indicate the time you can work till in the comment section. You will receive an email reminder of your volunteer time 2 days before the start of the sale.
Please contact The Bellwood Kidstuff Sale for questions or to modify your shift date or time - [email protected]
Note these important dates for this Fall's KSS
Volunteer Sign-up: Open to Bellwood families on Sunday, 1/27/19, and will open for sellers on Wednesday, 2/6/19. It is strongly encouraged that Bellwood volunteers sign up before 2/6/19.
Seller Registration: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9am -1pm or 6pm-7pm in the church lobby.
If you would like to sell items at the sale, more information can be found at www.bellwoodpreschool.com.
Seller set up: Thursday, March 14, 2019: 9am- 7pm (This day is for sellers to bring their items, but Bellwood parents and sellers may shop this day!!)
Public sale dates: Friday, March 15, 2019 (9 am to 5 pm) and Saturday, March 16, 2019 (9 am to 12pm)
Do you have items to donate? If you have any Spring/Summer items that you would like to donate to the sale, please feel free to drop them off at Bellwood, indicating that they are for the KidStuff Sale. Bellwood receives 100% of the profits from the sale of these items, so we really appreciate donations! For donation questions, contact The Bellwood Kidstuff Sale at [email protected]
Notes for Volunteers
• Do NOT bring children to your shift
• All volunteers should be on the lookout for off-season items and items that are NOT gently used; bring these items to the Shift Leader.
• All volunteers should be on the lookout for any items without tags or any tags found on floor; bring these to the Shift Leader.
• All volunteers should monitor sellers and buyers in their assigned area (especially when you are the only volunteer in an area); report any
suspicious activity to the shift leader immediately.
• Give the person replacing you an update of where you left off if you are working a shift involving sorting items.
• For Wednesday and Thursday workers, do NOT set up your items during your shift.
• For Saturday workers, do NOT sort and collect your own items during your shift.
• A reminder of assignments will be posted in the Volunteer Sign-In Area during the sale; sign in when you arrive for your shift and read all of
the instructions in the sign-in area.
|| Juliann Pucevich