TPCC Sing Sessions are free and open to TPCC singers, past and present, but will be limited to 19 singers each session. Online registration is required.
TPCC Sing Sessions will be held outdoors at Tuscora Park amphitheater stage, and will be weather-dependent
Any weather-related cancellation will be notified via e-mail at least 3 hours prior to rehearsal.
All TPCC Sing Sessions are subject to change based on the county covid threat level at that time. Should the county become RED or PURPLE, rehearsals will be postponed.
This session is not open to the general public.
SING-SESSION SAFE PRACTICES
1) Any participating singer and parent/guardian must sign the provided waiver indicating that they have not exhibited Covid19 symptoms within the last two weeks, and have not been exposed to any covid positive person. This waiver also commits the singer to reading and following these stated guidelines.
2) Any singer present must wear a mask for the entire 45 minute session.
3) Singers may bring their own water bottle, and a bathroom break will not be permitted during rehearsal.
4) Singers must stay in their designated 6' square for the duration of the rehearsal.
5) Any pre- or post-rehearsal socializing must occur with proper social distancing and mask-wearing.
6) Parents/siblings are permitted to sit in the audience bleacher seats, as long as social distancing and mask wearing is observed.
7) Participants and their accompanying family members must sanitize at the provided station both before and after the rehearsal session.
All TPCC outdoor sing-sessions are in cooperation and clearance with the New Philadelphia City Health Department. It is imperative that we follow the above guidelines in order to sing safely and legally. Thank you in advance for your adherence.
If you have any questions or concerns about these safe practices, please reach out to the New Philadelphia City Health Department.
Tuscora Park Ampitheather
|| Laura Barkett