Wolf Ridge Archery
Registration is open only to current members of Wolf Ridge Archery. Archers must also sign the Camp's Covid waiver. Club bows, arrows, ground quivers will be available. We do ask that each member purchase their own finger tab & arm guard, as they are not easily sanitized between uses. More information on this is available on our site's Sign up procedures.
Please use the Comments section of the signup slot to indicate the distance you would like to shoot. (The maximum distance for each lane is listed on its entry.)
- There will be only 1 target per lane. Users must agree to shoot the same distance.
- The first person who signs up on a lane should choose the A slot AND indicate their preferred distance in the Comments section of the sign up. (If you leave it blank, we assume 18 meters.)
- Subsequent archers can choose to shoot that same distance in that lane (and select the B slot). OR they can choose another lane if one remains open.
- We have eliminated the Family lane designation. If you are signing up a family, please select slots for each member.
- At practices the range captain will whistle the users to the line. Archers then have a choice depending on their comfort level with social distancing on the line. Both may shoot at the same time or take turns. If taking turns, the first archer shoots. When finished, they step behind the waiting line. The second archer then shoots. The range captain concludes the end when all the archers are behind the waiting line.
Camp Chestnut Ridge archery field
|| Kimberly Allen