*CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES
When: Multiple Dates (see Below)
Where: Multiple Locations (see Below)
1:30: Vets/Techs check-in, temperature checks & training (kitchen area)
2:00-4:00 Clinic Hours
NEW PROCEDURES & SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES:
- All clients will remain in their cars with their pets, parking in designated slots. For walkers, we will have tents set-up (1 person/family per tent). Clients will not be allowed into the building
- All staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart when possible
- Wash hands between each pet (with soap/water or hand sanitizer). Gloves are optional but with or without gloves, wash between each pet.
- We are minimizing touching the same surfaces by preparing all the paperwork & pet baggies prior to the clinic. Clients will not be touching baggie/paperwork until we return such items with their pet to the owner.
- We are reducing our staff to the minimal needed to run a clinic (6 staff + 6 vets/techs). These are the ONLY people that will allowed into the building.
Suggestions For A Great Volunteer Experience
1. If clinic is outdoors, dress appropriately for the weather including hats/sunscreen/coats
2. Lock your car and secure your belongings. Do not park in back parking lot or on the side of the building. Park along the alley, on 18th street or across the street on Portland Avenue.
BY SIGNING UP TO VOLUNTEER YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF OUR VOLUNTEER LIABILITY RELEASE FORM BELOW
Please Read The Following Carefully
In consideration of my desire to serve as a volunteer in relief efforts to be conducted by PETS4LIFE Louisville, INC. I hereby assume all responsibility for any and all risk of property damage or bodily injury that I may sustain while participating in any voluntary relief effort, disaster exercise or other activity of any nature, including the use of equipment and facilities of PETS4LIFE LOUISVILLE, INC.
Further, I, for myself and my heir, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release, waive and discharge PETS4LIFE LOUISVILLE, INC. and their officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers of and from any and all claims which I or my heirs, administrators and assigns ever may have against any of the above for, on account of, by reason of or arising in connection with such volunteer relief efforts or my participation therein, and hereby waive all such claims, demands and causes of action.
Further, I expressly agree that this release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the State of KENTUCKY, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I currently have no known mental or physical condition that would impair my capability for full participation as intended or expected of me.
Further, I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification and understand the contents thereof and by signing up to volunteer, do automatically authorize this release as my own, free act.