Pets4Life Student Volunteers
When: Multiple Dates (see Below)
Where: Multiple Locations (see Below)
NEW PROCEDURES & SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES:
- All staff/volunteers will be required abide by state and local requirements regarding masks and social distancing
- We are minimizing touching the same surfaces by preparing all the paperwork & pet baggies prior to the clinic. Clients will not be touching baggie/paperwork until we return such items with their pet to the owner.
- We are reducing our staff to the minimal needed to run a clinic. These are the ONLY people that will allowed into the building.
Suggestions For A Great Volunteer Experience
1. If clinic is outdoors, dress appropriately for the weather including hats/sunscreen/coats
2. Lock your car and secure your belongings. Do not park in back parking lot or on the side of the building. Park along the alley, on 18th street or across the street on Portland Avenue.
BY SIGNING UP TO VOLUNTEER YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF OUR VOLUNTEER LIABILITY RELEASE FORM BELOW
Please Read The Following Carefully
In consideration of my desire to serve as a volunteer in relief efforts to be conducted by PETS4LIFE Louisville, INC. I hereby assume all responsibility for any and all risk of property damage or bodily injury that I may sustain while participating in any voluntary relief effort, disaster exercise or other activity of any nature, including the use of equipment and facilities of PETS4LIFE LOUISVILLE, INC.
Further, I, for myself and my heir, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release, waive and discharge PETS4LIFE LOUISVILLE, INC. and their officers, directors, employees, agents and volunteers of and from any and all claims which I or my heirs, administrators and assigns ever may have against any of the above for, on account of, by reason of or arising in connection with such volunteer relief efforts or my participation therein, and hereby waive all such claims, demands and causes of action.
Further, I expressly agree that this release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the State of KENTUCKY, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I currently have no known mental or physical condition that would impair my capability for full participation as intended or expected of me.
Further, I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification and understand the contents thereof and by signing up to volunteer, do automatically authorize this release as my own, free act.
1:00pm - 4:15pm EST
The Table (1800 Portland Ave)