DPS Volunteer Medical Corps
Sports physicals will be offered Thursday, July 22 from 2:30-5:30. Durham Tech and Duke Urgent Care, in partnership with City of Medicine Volunteer Medical Corps, will have a mobile van on site at Rogers-Herr to provide sports physicals. Students are strongly encouraged to sign up for a slot. Students who show up without a sign up time may not be able to be seen.
- students may wait inside Rogers-Herr for their appointment.
- masks must be worn covering nose and mouth the entire time a child is being seen
- once a slot is claimed on sign up genius, an email will be sent to parents with the parent consent form. All students must have a signed consent form with them in order to be treated.
- students should pick up a copy of the sports physical form in Rogers-Herr main office. Students must have a completed health history portion of this with them, signed by a guardian, in order to be seen.
- Physicals are offered at no cost, but donations to the Rogers-Herr athletic department will be accepted.
- If all slots fill up, we will be working in a small number of additional students. Due to the response received, we are working on arranging a second physical clinic. If you are interested in your child participating in this future clinic, fill out this google form to receive information:
Students MUST bring a signed parental consent form as well as signed health history form in order to receive their physical.
Please email [email protected] if you have questions.
2:30pm - 6:00pm EDT
Rogers-Herr Middle School