Wake Forest Community Meals
We are going to start our extended version of the Summer Nutrition Program at the Hope House and partner with the Wake Forest Baptist Church Food Truck Ministry on Wednesday nights. During this time of COVID 19 we will be practicing social distancing, symptom checks, mask wearing and working hard to keep the volunteers and families we serve safe. Thank you for all of your support in the past and we hope you will consider volunteering at Hope House on Mondays or in the parking lot of Olive Branch Baptist Church on Wednesday. Please read carefully before volunteering and feel free to call/email me with any questions: Joy Shillingsburg 919-229-9015 / [email protected]
Monday meals will be served at the Hope House 334 North Allen Road Wake Forest from 5-6pm- Meals will be unitized and catered by Boston Market. We will serve meals by drive or walk through outside of the Hope House following CDC and Wake County social distancing practice guidelines.
Wednesday meals will be served in the parking lot of Olive Branch Baptist Church at 326 East Juniper Ave Wake Forest from the Wake Forest Baptist Church Food Truck from 6-7pm-Meals will be unitized and served by drive or walk through in the parking lot following social distancing guidelines. Help will be needed with directing traffic, handing out meals and clean up.
2. Volunteers are expected to arrive at 4:30pm on Mondays or 5:45 on Wednesdays
3. Volunteers will be required to wear masks. Volunteers must bring their own masks to the site as we do not have a supply.
4. Each volunteer will be required to have gloves, please bring your own if you have them.
5. Volunteers MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD.
6. Do not volunteer if you have any symptoms or a temperature above normal.
|| Joy Shillingsburg