Sisters Habitat for Humanity
STARTING OCTOBER 1 WE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING OUTDOOR ITEMS FOR THE SEASON! Please visit our website for a list of acceptable donations. Our donation guidelines are subject to change. All donations are accepted at staff discretion. Items that we can't sell end up costing us money and takes away from our mission. Please sign up to donate your gently used saleable items so that we can continue our mission to build affordable homes for hard working folks in Sisters. Donations will be taken at the rear of the Restore parking lot, by appointment ONLY. You will be responsible for unloading your items and placing them inside the tent. Donation reciepts will be available. If you will be bringing multiple large items of furniture, please sign up for multiple appointments, to allow time to unload them. For instance, if you are bringing multiple rooms of furniture, you may need 6 or more appointments. Appointment times will be enforced in fairness to those scheduled after you. We only have ONE tent for every donation day. Thank you for your donations and your understanding.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
1. PLEASE review the available slots below, taken appointments show up in RED WRITING, available appointments show up as BLUE BOXES
2. To sign up for an appointment time, Click the BLUE BOX of that appointment
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page click on the RED BUTTON that says "Submit and Sign Up"
4. Sign in with your Name, your phone number, your email address, and a short description of the items that you are donating
5. Click on the RED BUTTON that says "Sign up Now"
6. Congratulations, you now have an appointment!