We encourage young men to spend a day on campus to experience firsthand what makes McQuaid Jesuit a special place. One current McQuaid student in the grade your son is applying for will be his guide for the day.
- Your son will spend the day with a student in the grade he will be entering in the fall of 2018. (i.e, current fifth graders will shadow with a current sixth grader, current sixth graders will shadow with a current seventh grader, etc.)
- Please select a date that works best for your son. We recommend checking to see if the current school he attends has a holiday when we are in session.
- We require 48-hours notice prior to a prospective student spending a day so we may make the appropriate arrangements.
- On the day of your son's shadow, he will need to report to the McQuaid Jesuit Admissions Office no later than 7:45 a.m.
- We ask that he wear a dress shirt, tie, dress slacks, belt, and shoes. If your son owns a jacket, he should wear that as well.
- We will provide a lunch voucher for use in our cafeteria.
- You will pick your son up at the Admissions Office following his visit
- If your son shadows in 6th grade he will only spend half the day and will need to be picked up at 11:30 a.m.
- If your son shadows in 7th - 11th grade he will need to be picked up at the end of the school day.
|| McQuaid Jesuit