Sterling Community Theatre
Director: Kelley Manson
Music Director: Samuel Asuque
Choreographer: Cristin Torrey
Producer: Katie Eressy
Auditions - Sunday June 12th - appointments STRONGLY encouraged!
Age Minimum: All those auditioning must be entering 5th grade or above in August 2022.
- Per SCT policy, actors MUST be vaccinated for COVID-19 to audition.
- Please come prepared with a 16 bar excerpt in a similar musical theater style, not from the show, that shows off your range and/or ability. We will not have an accompanist at auditions, so we ask that you come prepared with a backing track or sing a capella.
- Monologues are not required. Please note that you may be asked to do a cold reading from the script at callbacks.
- There will also be a dance/movement portion of the auditions, taught in groups. Please wear comfortable shoes (no flip flops) and clothing that you can move in.
- Actors are strongly encouraged to audition with a British accent. (preferred but not required)
- For a list of characters and descriptions, click here.
Rehearsal Schedule: First rehearsal is Monday June 27th
Sundays 6:30-9pm (only after August 1)
Not every cast member will be called for every rehearsal. Please bring your calendar to the auditions so you can list all known scheduling conflicts at that time.
Tech Week: Week of September 11, 2022 (Full attendance is mandatory)
Performances: (Full attendance is mandatory)
- Friday, September 16th, 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 17th, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 17th, 7:30pm
- Friday, September 23rd, 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 24th, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 24th, 7:30pm
All auditions, rehearsals, and performances are located at First Church, 6 Meetinghouse Hill Road, Sterling, MA.
All questions can be directed to [email protected]
|| Sterling Community Theatre