Fall Fest 2018 Volunteer Committee
If you have questions, please do not reply to Sign Up Genius account, contact one of the Volunteer Co- Chairs via email listed below. Thank you!
It's that time of year again! We are looking forward to another fun, exciting, St. Luke Fall Fest and need your help!
Volunteers are the heart of this festival. Without you, it canNOT happen! Our goal is to make that experience the best possible and a core part of your postive memories from the day overall.
Please read the following information carefully, as it is updated every year and critical to understand so you can select the shift that is right for you and ensure you are eligible for any and all incentives we offer. Once you have read, then please select AT LEAST one slot per person. Thank you in advance!
- 8th graders are eligible for confirmation hours for volunteering at Fall Fest and we need their help!!! If students, sign up, show up and positively and fully complete their commitment, they will be awarded the appropriate hours.
- St. Luke School parents, students and school supporters please put all homeroom numbers in the homeroom section for whom your volunteer hours should be credited for any incentives we are able to offer for our volunteers.
- Any hours worked where homerooms are not listed in the comments section, cannot be guaranteed for inclusion in incentives.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requested activity - however - depending on the needs of the day - you may be moved to another activity within your time slot. Any questions with this, please contact Diana Hamilton, [email protected] or Jenn Rotz, [email protected].
- All Fall Festival volunteers must complete the Safe and Sacred program. The Safe and Sacred online training takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. Please plan accordingly. The training can be accessed online by clicking on the "Safe and Sacred" icon on the St. Luke Catholic Church home page at www.stluke.org.
Thank you so much for your support of this festival and your parish!
Your Volunteer Co- Chairs (Diana Hamilton and Jenn Rotz) and Your Fall Festival Chairs (Nicole and Brian Duncan)
|| st luke fallfest