ARCSI Needs Your Help at the ISSA Show 2019 in Las Vegas!
Each year, ARCSI Show attendees volunteer during sessions they will be attending to be a Room Captains. Room Captains will:
- Meet the presenter
- Make the sure the room is prepared for the session
- Handle the distribution and collection of evaluations
Ideally, each room will have 2 room captains. A member of the Residential Cleaning Council or the Show Committee will introduce the speaker.
Room Captains are responsible for all other preparation duties, including:
- Arriving to the session room at least 10 minutes before their session begins
- Checking in with the speaker to make sure s/he has everything they need.
- Making sure AV is working (if there is a challenge, you will be given the staff Phone # so we can take care of it).
- Fielding questions from attendees.
- Distributing session evaluations.
- Collecting the evaluations and returning them to Erin Lasch.