Academic Reading Coach:
Hours: 3:45pm – 5:15pm
Academic Reading Coach Summary: Read one on one 30 minute sessions with a student to improve fluency, vocabulary, comprehensions, and writing. This position will help create a pathway for the child to grow academically and personally with thier coach throughout the school year. A coahes training is required. If interested in coahing, please contact Susie Judge at [email protected]
Primary Roles & Responsibilities for Academic Coaching:
* Assist students in the Reading Program from approximately 3:45 pm to approximately 5:15pm on Mondays. Please arrive 10 minutes early.
* Support individual student academic needs as assigned.
* Serve as a consistent reading academic coach.
* Have fun!
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Enjoy working with children.
* Must pass a background check.
* Training or shadow a coach for your first time.
Please click the link provided for imprinter application.
|| LaTonya Gates