It's that time of year again. TAG Day is our biggest fundraiser of the year. On TAG day rowers are paired up to go door to door in Robinson area neighborhoods asking for donations to support Robinson crew. As a reminder, EVERY student member of Robinson Crew is expected to participate in at least one day of TAG Day. This event will take place Saturday, February 2nd (9:00AM - 4:00PM) and Sunday, February 3rd (10:00AM - 4:00PM). In order to have a successful event, we need your help! NOTE: By signing up for a given day, you are committing to the FULL TIME SLOT (i.e., no leaving early or arriving late) -- This applies to both Rowers and Drivers. Also, the SNOW DATES are February 9th (Saturday) and 10th (Sunday).
- Rowers: ALL ROWERS MUST SIGN UP FOR ONE FULL DAY! When you sign up, please make sure the following three pieces of data are noted in the Comments section: 1)Rower's name; 2)Your Team (Girls or Boys); and 3) "Novice" or "Experienced". (If a rower signs up and works for both days, he/she will be awarded 8 service hours.) Please wear Robinson Crew Spiritwear. Arrive at Bonnie Brae (5420 Sideburn Rd, Fairfax VA) by 8:00AM if you volunteer for Saturday and by 9:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday. Breakfast will be served. You must have the "Parental Authorization" form on file before the day of event (The link to the form is in the email and follow-up announcements sent out weekly).
- Drivers: Only parents/guardians may sign up to volunteer. You may volunteer for one day or both days and receive 1 point for each hour of your shift. When you sign up, please make sure your Rower's name and the number of rowers you can transport in your car are listed in the Comments section. Your car must be able to transport at least 4 rowers. You must have the "Field Trip Drivers License and Vehicle Insurance" form on file preferably before the day of event (The link to the form is in the email and follow-up announcements sent out weekly). Arrive at Bonnie Brae by 8:00AM if you volunteer for Saturday and by 9:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Cashiers: Cashiers will count and recount the money each car brings in so that it can be recorded accurately by the head cashiers. Arrive at Bonnie Brae by 10:00AM if you are volunteering for Saturday and by 11:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Head Cashiers: Head Cashiers will count the money each car brings in a third time and record it in our electronic spreadsheet. Arrive by 10:00AM if you are volunteering for Saturday and by 11:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided for all volunteers.
Bonnie Brae ES