Kirkland Middle School Community
We are inviting volunteers to help during the first 4 weeks of in-person school at KiMS.
Here are the details:
- Volunteers must be approved through the LWSD Volunteer Application Process https://www.lwsd.org/get-involved/volunteering-in-lwsd/volunteer-application-process
- Volunteers will assist around the daily attestation Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (not Wednesday as Wednesdays continue as async school days for all students)
- Volunteers needed M, Tu, Th, F 8:15-9:00 am (see timeslots below to sign up)
- Volunteers should dress appropriately for sun, rain, wind, etc.-volunteers will be outside exposed to the elements
- Volunteers are required to wear a mask and will also go through the attestation process (temperature check & attestation questionnaire) each time they volunteer
- Volunteers needed beginning April 19 continuing through the week of May 10th
IMPORTANT INFORMATION-PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP! In order to volunteer, you must be a LWSD approved volunteer. Please visit this site https://www.lwsd.org/get-involved/volunteering-in-lwsd/volunteer-application-process to find out more. To ensure the safety of our students and staff, all individuals must go through the district's volunteer application process and be approved before beginning a volunteer assignment. The application process includes a background check through Washington State Patrol.
Volunteers will meet outside the front office entrance where they will be assigned to their positions by a staff member.
|| Sheryl Vincent