Queen of Apostles
This is for registration for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses. The options are:
Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24, 2020 - 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 8:00 pm, and 10:00 pm
Christmas Day, Friday, December 25, 2020 - 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Due to COVID-19, everyone attending Mass on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day MUST PRE-REGISTER and let us know how many of your family/guests will be attending. Each Mass registration will close as soon as that Mass is filled or by Monday, December 21st at 4:00 pm, whichever is earlier.
Each family or group must register on their own....you may not register for another family.
We are allowed to use both the Gathering Space and Grellinger Hall for seating. The following procedures will apply at all Masses on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:
- Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Please wait until all from your reserved party have arrived before entering the building--we will seat you together. You may NOT reserve seats for those coming later.
- Each person/family attending must check in with a greeter who will check your name on the Mass attendance roster. We must ensure that all who arrive on time have a place to sit.
- Seating will be done from front to back by an Usher in the order which you arrive. You may not choose your own seat - we must ensure maximum seating given social distancing.
- If you need special assistance, please tell an Usher when you arrive and they will accommodate you.
- We will seat the main Church first, followed next by the Gathering Space, and finish with Grellinger Hall.
- If you have reserved seating but arrive late you may lose your seating or be seated in the Hall.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN OVER THE MOUTH AND NOSE by all attendees over 5 years old and must be put on BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH BUILDING. This applies to everyone including guests from other churches or cities.
- Communion is only in the form of bread.
- Communion will be brought to those seated in the Gathering Space and Grellinger Hall.
- For the sake of safety, and in order to maximize seating, coat racks will not be available.
Fr. Chuck and the staff of Queen of Apostles Parish thank you in advance for your cooperation with these procedures. Our goal is to make it as safe as possible for our entire Parish family, as well as our guests, to celebrate together the wonder of the Incarnation.
Queen of Apostles Church