2021-2022 GHS PTO General Volunteers
Welcome GHS Families,
PTO volunteers are the key to the success of every student of GHS - being a volunteer for just one event can make a difference to the students. PTO represents Geneva's commitment to a well rounded education for each and every student.
Many rewarding PTO positions are available- from volunteering for a committee to chairing an event to joining the Executive Board. In addition to the committee volunteer opportunities listed on the SignUp, we are looking for the following committee chair and co-chair people.
Positions currently open in the PTO Executive Board are Secretary and Assistant Treasurer.
Committee Chair/Co-Chair positions available…
- Back to School Night Chair/Co-Chair
- Finals Treats
- Newcomers Chair
- Post Prom Co-Chair
- Post Prom Decorations Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Casino Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Outreach Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Donations Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Fundraising Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Social Media Chair
- Post Prom Prizes Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Games Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Food Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Inflatables Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Logistics & Busses Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Clothing Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Volunteers Chair/Co-Chair
- Post Prom Finances Chair/Co-Chair
- Senior Awards Night Chair/Co-Chair
- Teacher Appreciation Co-Chair
- Turkey Trot Chair/Co-Chair
- Viking Fest Co-Chair
- Winter Wonderland Dance Chair/Co-Chair
The PTO would like to have a chairperson for each committee with a co-chair that would assist and "shadow" the chairperson for the year and then the co-chair would move to the chairperson position the following year, making the committee position a two year commitment.
If you have questions regarding the open positions please email us at [email protected].
Post Prom has many opportunities to get involved. We are looking for parents to shadow current committee members who are open to at least a two year commitment. If you have any questions regarding the open positions please email us at [email protected]
Thank you for supporting GHS PTO!
2021-22 GHS PTO President
2021-22 GHS PTO Vice President
|| Candy Bengson