Habitat For Humanity
- Our work date is Saturday, June 29, 2019
- The Habitat house is at 421 E. Fairview Ave. in Greer.
- There will be two crews, one morning crew working from 8:00-11:30 AM and one afternoon crew working from 12:30-2:30 PM.
- We are expected to have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 per crew.
- One person can sign up for both a morning and an afternoon shift.
- All workers must be at least 14-years old. A parent or guardian must sign waivers for all individuals under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 is to use power tools of any kind.
- Crews are to complete a punch list of tasks that may include installing shelving, door hardware, towel bars, front handrails, as well as other tasks that may be assigned by the contractor.
- Unless the task prevents it, all workers will work in a buddy system, paired up by experience levels.
- Work gloves, proper footwear and sunscreen will be recommended. Workers will also be encouraged to dress for the weather. Bob James and Robin Bowden will act as “safety officers” on the job site.
- Safety glasses will be provided.
- Drinks will be available through the workday.
- We will be serving lunch as well between 11:30 and 12:30.
- There are five spots for the lunch crew.
- Lunch can be as simple as sandwiches and drinks.
- Lunch will need to be delivered and set up by 11:30, and cleaned up by 12:45.
421 E Fairview Ave., Greer.
|| St. Peter's Episcopal Church