Mater Dei Parish
To ensure that numbers do not exceed the maximum capacity of 50% occupancy for each Mass, please Sign-Up for the Mass you plan to attend. The ushers will regulate the numbers accordingly. Please read below.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19. Gatherings pose a risk of infection. Attending Mass remains voluntary. Masks are strongly encouraged.
Reminder: Please do not come to the parish if you are exhibiting any signs of being sick.
Thank you for your patience in these matters.
- The ushers will allow the laity inside the Chapel and Parish Hall to pray and make thanksgiving after Mass & Communion Service.
- Sanitizing will occur between every Mass, therefore the facilities will be closed for a brief amount of time.
- At 8:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. (Low Masses) - 1 Mass will occur in the Chapel & another Mass will occur in the Parish Hall.
- At 7:00 a.m. (Low Mass) & 11:00 a.m. (Sung Mass) only one Mass will occur in the Chapel
- The 11:00 a.m. Mass will be Livestreamed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79ktoYUSocT2Bdt_LVnPLQ
- The ushers are there to assist and fulfill the Pastor's directives.
- Donations can be made at https://materdeiparish.weshareonline.org/ or in the wall dropbox by the secretary office door.
- The Chapel, Parish Hall, and St. Anne's Room will be available for seating.
- [Diocesan Decree Phase III is in effect: Gathering and Seating Requirements: Groups may not exceed 50% of total listed capacity for church buildings and all social distancing requirements - two seats apart between parties (or six feet of separation) must be strictly followed when individuals are present in church buildings. www.cathdal.org].
Confessions for Sunday:
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|| Mater Dei Latin Mass Parish