Mater Dei Parish
To ensure that numbers do not exceed the maximum capacity of 50% occupancy for each Mass, please Sign-Up for the Mass you plan to attend. The ushers will regulate the numbers accordingly. Please read below.
- Sanitizing will occur 15 minutes after every Mass, therefore the facilities will be closed for a brief amount of time.
- The 11:00 a.m. Sung Mass will be Live Streamed (The Chapel will be open).
- At 8:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. - 1 Mass will occur in the Chapel & another Mass will occur in the Parish Hall.
- At 7:00 a.m. only one Mass will occur in the Chapel
- 4:00 p.m. Sung Vespers
- The ushers are there to assist and fulfill the Pastor's directives.
- Donations can be made at https://materdeiparish.weshareonline.org/ or in the wall dropbox by the secretary office door.
- The Chapel, Parish Hall, and St. Anne's Room will be available for seating.
- [Diocesan Decree Phase III is in effect: Gathering and Seating Requirements: Groups may not exceed 50% of total listed capacity for church buildings and all social distancing requirements - two seats apart between parties (or six feet of separation) must be strictly followed when individuals are present in church buildings. www.cathdal.org].
Confessions for Sunday the 5th:
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|| Mater Dei Latin Mass Parish