Georgia Singers Company
Auditions for ages 8 through young adult will be held at First Presbyterian Church, 206 Willowbend Road, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
Students can elect to be in the ensemble without an audition. Email directors at [email protected]
- For the audition please prepare 60 seconds of an Addams Family song. We will email you the song list when you sign up. We will have the accompaniments available as well as a speaker. Choose a song that will show off your voice.
- Students will also be taught a short movement piece to perform with a small group. Students will be expected to read from the script and take direction for that reading. Wear comfortable clothing for movement.
- Expect to stay the whole two hours. Bring your registration form (found at www.georgiasingers.org/company) with $150 deposit for the show (Georgia Singers, Inc. or credit card for $156). Total fee for the show is $350. Ads for the program can be sold to offset fees. Information available at first parent meeting.
- Show dates are March 21, 22, 23, 24 at Sams Auditorium in Fayetteville.
- Rehearsals will be held at the First Presbyterian Church. First read through will be January 12 from 3-5:00. First music rehearsal will be January 13 from 3-5:00.
- Our shows rely on volunteerism to make them great. Parents who attend at least one of two volunteer production meetings, and pick up a task, will not be required to pay an additional $50 volunteer fee. Parents who don't volunteer, will have an extra $50 due with their final payment.
- $150 (Georgia Singers, Inc.) is due with registration at audition. Full payment of $350 or fee may be charged with a credit card with a $12 service fee. Final full payment is due the first rehearsal in February.
- See www.georgiasingers.org/company for registration form or email [email protected] for information.
First Presbyterian Church