Maryland Youth Terps
Parent Association Committee (PAC)
Here at the MYT organization, our PAC’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate with us and for our youth. How do we plan to do that? With your help… We want to create the following:
- Collaboration: We want to work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all youth and their families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to our youth’s success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We recognize the potential of everyone without regard, regardless of their age, culture, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of all our team members, parent volunteers, and community partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our organization’s mission.
- Accountability: All team members, parent volunteers, and community partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our organization’s mission.
We need your participation so that our mission will be fulfilled. With your help, we can create a better outcome for our youth.
Please take the time to think about where you want to volunteer your time. We are also willing to work with all ages and sign off on any community service needs.
|| Temisha Lassiter