NBHS BAND BOOSTERS 2018-19
KANSAS at US Cellular Center. We need energetic people to serve the masses at this event. It is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2018. Right now, we will be at our "normal" stand: Concourse 3, but that could change. Call time is 6 pm (we will be done around 11:00 - though end time depends on how long it takes to clean up).
- Black pants or black jeans
- Booster or Spirit Wear shirt
- Hat required
- Closed-toe COMFORTABLE (as you'll be on your feet a long time) shoes
For those of you who are new, here is a list of some things to know before you sign up:
- If you want to help and are uncomfortable about the alcohol part, WE STILL NEED YOU to help prepare and serve food. Just let Donna know and we will help you sign up for a job the suits you.
- Kids age 16 and over can volunteer at USCC, BUT NOT this one. Our NBBB rules do not allow current students and other volunteers under the age of 21 to help at any event that serves alcohol.
Your volunteer hours will count toward volunteer hours benefiting your student's band account.
6:00pm - 11:00pm EST
USCC Concession Stand 3
|| Beth Fiore Kral