NBHS BAND BOOSTERS 2018-19
TREVOR NOAH at the US Cellular Center. We need energetic people to serve the crowd at this event. It is on SUNDAY, February 17, 2019. Right now, we will be at our "normal" stand, at Concourse 3, but that could change. Call time is 6 p.m. (we will be done around 11 p.m., though end time will depend on how long it takes to clean up).
- Black pants or black jeans
- Band Booster or Spiritwear shirt
- Hat required
- Closed-toe COMFORTABLE shoes (as you will be on your feet a long time)
For those of you who are new, here is a list of some things to know before you sign up:
- If you want to help and are uncomfortable about the alcohol part, WE STILL NEED YOU to help prepare and serve the food. Just let Donna know and we will help you sign up for a job that suits you.
- Kids age 16 and over can volunteer at USCC. BUT NOT this one. Our NBBB rules do not allow current students and other volunteers under the age of 21 to help at any event that serves alcohol.
Your volunteer hours will count toward hours benefiting your band student's account.
6:00pm - 11:00pm EST
US Cellular Center
|| Beth Fiore Kral