Camp Dooley Registration is closed!
Registration for all Tuition Programs, is a two-step process:
All registrations will be pending until step 1 & 2 are complete.
Step 1. Schedule an appointment to register. We must have the following documents to complete the registration process. You may pick up the forms at the Dooley Center or you may complete them online and print them: Little Learner’s Documents
Camp Dooley Documents (Registration fee will be collected at time of registration $60.00 or $75.00 family)
- Required Student Enrollment Documents
- Completed Student Data Form
- Little Learners Program Policies
- Parent Notification of Licensing Notebook
- Child Information Sheet
- Your child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Can be ordered online at www.vitalcheck.com
- Can be obtained from the courthouse of the county where the child was born
- Can contact State of Michigan Vital Records by phone at (517) 335-8656
- Completed Health Appraisal
- Up to date Immunization Record
ALL FORMS ARE NEEDED FOR A CHILD TO ATTEND
Step 2. Complete the online registration: This will be emailed to you after the registraiton appointment.
Step 3. Review our Little Learners Handbook
- Little Learners Handbook can be found online or is available in our office to view.
If you have any problems registering online please call
Current 3-year-old students moving to the 4-year-old program do not need to resubmit the registration packet. Parents will review past information and sign it at Dooley.
Contact person: Julie Snarski - 586.439.7600
Location: Dooley Center 16170 Canberra, Roseville, MI 48066
|| Kathy Moroney