Brown School PTSA
How to Participate:
- Look over the Spring 2019 Offerings, select your program(s), and pay online via credit card or PayPal. ENROLLMENT STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 28TH AND ENDS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH.
- When selecting fee, a pull-down menu will give you the option for regular price or fee waiver. Note: Fee waiver rates are only for students on free and reduced lunch.
- Please read the Consent for Medical Care and Emergency Treatment below.
- Please contact Mike Moreland with questions or concerns: [email protected].
Other Important Notes:
- We try to keep costs low by charging only around $9.00 per class. Most classes cost $80 including materials, $30 for fee waiver students. Classes meet for 8 to 9 weeks.
- Kids must be picked up ON TIME, at the FIRST STREET ENTRANCE and SIGNED OUT by a Brown School PTSA representative after each class session. Failure to do so may result in refund of tuition and expulsion from class.
- Enrollments are limited, so classes are filled first-come, first-serve. Your application is not complete unless we have all required paperwork on file (Registration, Consent for Medical Care, Behavior Contracts, Enrollment/Fees Forms, and your payment).
- This is a co-op. All classes require a parent or high school enrichment assistant. If you are an active assistant for the entire program, your child will receive free tuition for their enrichment.
- K-4 Grade parent assistant responsibilities: Before each class meeting, you must arrive at school before dismissal, pick up students from the gym and escort them to class, sign students in, assist the instructor as needed (no experience needed), escort CEP students to the cafeteria after class, sign out students, and stay until all students have been picked up. Students 5th grade and up will report straight to the classroom location.
- All other parent enrichment assistant responsibilities: sign students in, assist the instructor as needed (no experience needed), escort CEP students to the cafeteria after class, sign out students, and stay until all students have been picked up.
- Contact Mike Moreland at [email protected] or Jeff Walker at (502) 418-5504 if you are interested
Consent for Medical Care and Emergency Treatment
In presenting my child for diagnosis and treatment, I hereby voluntarily consent to the rendering of such care, including diagnostic procedures, surgical and medical treatment and blood transfusions, by authorized members of the hospital staff or their designees, as may in their professional judgment be necessary. I hereby acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me as to the effect of such examinations or treatment on my child's condition. I have read this form and certify that I understand its contents. I hereby give my consent to the Brown School PTSA and their representatives, who will be caring for my child for the period February 2019 - May 2019, to arrange for routine or emergency medical/dental care and treatment necessary to preserve the health of my child. I acknowledge that I am responsible for all reasonable charges in connection with care and treatment rendered during this period.
|| Brown PTSA Enrichments