4th annual Tony's Turkey Trot
Thank you for being a Tony's Turkey by giving us your time to help others & support Brain Injury Awareness! We need lots of support to make this event a success!
GIVE THANKS and GIVE BACK on Thanksgiving!
Students also can earn volunteer hours! Must be at least 13 years of age (16 yrs old for race course)
All Race Day Volunteers receive a special volunteer shirt on Race Day morning. Students may have their volunteer hours sheet signed at the end of their shift and it is your responsibility to have the paper with you at the time of your shift.
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Registration and Race Packet pick up at the Adele Gage Cultural Center in Atlantic Beach
- Race packet pick up Tuesday and Wednesday Nov 20 & 21 all day, it is generally very busy and you will be standing. We will provide drinks and snacks. Please arrive on time and dress comfortable.
- Day of race there are many stations : water table , packet pick up , signs, vendor setup , medals, first aid , clean up and race course street guards ( must be 16 yrs old for race course station)
- Please be flexible, we may need to move you around based on our needs
- Street guards will be dropped off at their station by 7:30 am due to the safety of our runners, you may not leave your station (unless excused emergency- means we have to know you are not able to stay) until last runner is finishing- approx 9:30. So please use the bathroom beforehand and bring water with you!
- Race Day must arrive at 6:30 to the Volunteer Tent in One Ocean parking lot close to Ahern street to check in. Please dress for the weather, if its going to rain wear a rain coat and boots!
- ADELE GRAGE CULTURAL CENTER LOCATION: 716 Ocean Blvd Atlantic Beach 32233
- Questions? Contact Volunteer coordinator Chris Tucker 904-229-6496 [email protected]
|| AnneMarie Tucker