During Band Camp we will be assigning each Marcher a new uniform (Guard uniforms are handled separately). We need a few volunteers to help Nina Kwartin, our Uniform Chair.
- Friday, August 9, 6:30-9 pm: Returning marchers may come try on their uniform from last year. If it still fits or requires only minor changes, they do not need to come to the Wednesday (8/14) measuring. If they are unable to come to the fitting tonight, then they may come to one of the other scheduled fitting nights for their grade level. All returning marchers should BRING THEIR MARCHING SHOES with them.
- Wednesday, August 14, 6:30-8 pm: Measuring Night for Freshman and any other students new to marching band. Parent Meeting 7-8 pm.
- Thursday, August 15, 6:30-9 pm: Junior/Senior Marching Uniform Fitting
- Thursday, August 22, 6:30-9 pm: Freshman/Sophomore Marching Uniform Fitting (formerly scheduled for August 19)
WE NEED YOUR HELP, PARENTS. The BPO and Band Program expect each band and colorguard family to volunteer a minimum of 5 shifts plus Tag Day throughout the marching season. Opportunities to sign up for shifts can be found on the SignUpGenii for:
- Band Camp Lunches and Parent Coffee
- Uniform Measurement and Fitting
- Game Day Volunteers
- Competition Volunteers
- Tag Day Parent Volunteers
Go to marshallband.org and click on Volunteering to find all the SignUpGenii.
Please direct questions about uniforms to Nina Kwartin.
Thank you for all you do!
The GCM BPO Board