Li-Ming End of Year Picnic
This event is FREE for all LM families, and will be held rain or shine.
There is a CASH OR CHECK ONLY park entrance fee. The cost is $3 per person for Maryland residents and $5 per person for out-of-state residents. Children in car seats and booster seats are free. Veterans and active duty military members with ID will not be charged.
Activities at the park includes an extensive trail system around the lake and park and boat center for rentals.
The trails around the park can be found here http://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/Documents/seneca_map.pdf
Boat rental information is below:
Hours of Operation:
- Opening: 10 a.m.
- Last boat rental: 1.5 hours before sunset
- All boats must be docked: 1/2 hour before sunset
Boat Rental Prices:
*All rentals include paddles/oars and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) for everyone on board
- Canoes and Rowboats: $8/hour or $28/4 hours
- 2 Person Pedal Boats: $8/hour or $28/4 hours
- 1 or 2 Person Kayaks: $9/hour or $32/4 hours
- 4 Person Pedal Boats: $12/hour or $40/4 hours
- Pontoon boat tours: Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.: $2 per person (private tours available by reservation on weekdays only)
11:30am - 3:00pm EDT
Seneca Creek State Park, Blue Jay Picnic Shelter (11950 Clopper Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878)