Grace UMC Meals
This is official sign-up for Wednesday night meals at Grace! It takes the whole Church working together to make these meals happen each week for our Wednesday night programs. Thank you so much for showing interest in chipping in for this important part of our gatherings! Below are some simple instructions for you when you help!
- Plan for serving between 40-50 people on a typical week.
- The Church will be open around 5:30 pm for you to get set up. The kitchen is available ahead of time if needed, so please contact the church office for access.
- We ask that you help clean up by: 1. wiping the counter, 2. cleaning the tables, and 3. bagging up the garbage. The garbage bags can be left just outside the kitchen door. We have paper towels, rags, and cleaning spray for cleaning the surfaces.
- We typically serve water & lemonade (with the mix provided by the church) for drinks, anything above & beyond that is up to you.
- We do have some participants with vegetarian & gluten-free diets, so be conscious of that when preparing food to have options for them if possible.
- We are testing out a meal schedule to make it easier on those providing food. If you want to serve something different, please contact us and let us know!
God Bless you for your role in our Wednesday ministries here at Grace!
-The Grace Education Committee
601 N 4th St, Pekin, IL 61554
|| Trent Moberly