Calvary Chapel Treasure Valley
We are joining with other Treasure Valley churches to unite in prayer for our church, community and nation one day each month. The goal of the united prayer is to saturate every aspect of the individual and corporate life of the church.
Thank you for committing to purposefully pray over our community and nation.
- I didn't see this COVID turning life upside down with no visible end in sight. The division is coming closer and closer to every aspect of our daily life. Let us stand strong in faith and be light to our neighbors and friends.
Attached are the prayer points from Pastor Daryl. My apologies if you receive these twice as not everyone who signs up for an hour may be on the church mailing list.
Denise McNamee United Prayer Facilitator
- Worship (Psalm 100:4-5)
- Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. (Psalm 29:2)
- Pray for our upcoming United Night of Worship on August 28.
- Government (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Grant to our leaders wisdom, strength, care, and justice as they deal with a health crisis, a struggling economy, racial divisions, and attacks against our police departments.
- Help our leaders seek righteousness, humility and justice for all.
- Education (Psalm 34:11)
- Give our principals and school administrators wisdom in how and when to open up our schools. If they must teach remotely, pray that they have wisdom and creativity.
- Protect our schools and campuses from the spread of infection and the pandemic of fear.
- Business (Proverbs 16:11; Isaiah 48:17)
- Provide for businesses who are struggling during this pandemic and shutdowns.
- Give them wisdom in what to do to protect their employees and customers.
- Healthcare (Exodus 15:26)
- Protect our healthcare workers from illness. Encourage them—especially as hospitalizations increase.
- Give wisdom and supernatural insight to those who are laboring to end this pandemic.
- Family (Ephesians 5:33; 6:1-4)
- Mend broken and strife-filled homes. Help them to be places of peace and comfort where Christ is honored, and love abounds.
- Give parents wisdom as they train their children in the way of the Lord.
- The Arts & Media (Exodus 35:31-33; Zechariah 8:16-17)
- Raise up Christian artists who will use their talents to express truth and godliness.
- Help the news media strive for excellence, truth, and unbiased reporting.
- Sports (1 Corinthians 9:24)
- Give our sports leaders wisdom in how and when to open up sports venues.
- Help our athletes to continue to develop their skills—even when they can’t compete publicly.
- Military, Police & Fire (Psalm 106:3; Proverbs 21:31; Romans 13:4-5)
- Protect those who risk their lives to protect us and preserve our freedoms.
- Help police departments receive needed support from city leadership and the community and act in righteousness.
- The Church (Matthew 16:18)
- Help people in the church to seek God with all their hearts and love their neighbor.
- Help us lift up our eyes and see the fields that are white for the harvest (John 4:35-38)
- Grant wisdom and guidance to spiritual leaders in gathering people safely for worship.
- Make us one in the Father and the Son (John 17:21).
|| Calvary Chapel Treasure Valley