Beth Shalom Congregation
Shabbat Services for Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24
During the summer, Cantor Apt will lead the services. For Saturday services, please keep scrolling until you reach Saturday registration.
Everyone is welcome to attend! See the FAQs for more information.
Advanced registration is required for all attendees. Upon arrival, a greeter will check you in. If you need any special accommodations, please e-mail the synagogue office at [email protected].
See the FAQs about requesting an aliyah, an El Malei memorial prayer for a loved one, or to register a student to lead a closing prayer.
Siddurim/prayerbooks will be available on your seat.
We firmly believe that it is our ethical and religious obligation to become vaccinated as soon as eligible. We are committed to providing safe and comfortable options for the inclusion and participation of all members of our congregational community, whose situations and comfort levels may vary. Therefore:
- Masks must be worn by everyone from ages two and up when entering and walking around in the building.
- Only those who are fully vaccinated may remove their masks while seated.
- A separate section with socially distanced seating is available for those who prefer to observe social distancing. Masks must be worn while seated in this socially distanced section.
- Please be considerate of those around you.
Services will also continue to be accessible on Zoom and Livestream for those who prefer to join virtually. You do not need to register for virtual services. Links are available at www.beth-shalom.net.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE AT IN-PERSON SHABBAT:
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: You will be asked if you agree to the below requirements when you register.
- Contact information is required so Beth Shalom can readily contact attendees.
- While walking around inside the building, masks are required of everyone over the age of two. Those who are fully vaccinated may remove their masks only when seated in the non-socially distanced section.
- Anyone over the age of two who is not yet fully vaccinated or are ineligible to be vaccinated must continue to wear a mask even when seated.
- Everyone seated in the socially distanced section must continue to wear a mask even when seated regardless of whether or not fully vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated children must remain with a parent/guardian while at Beth Shalom and may not be in any part of the building or outdoors without an adult.
- Please remain respectful of others' concerns for social distancing.
- No eating will be permitted at this time in the building. The water fountain and cooler will not be available for use, but feel free to bring a personal water bottle. Please note, however, there is no drinking in the sanctuary.
- I/We understand that by attending Shabbat Services inside Beth Shalom Congregation, I am/we are assuming the risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
- I/We agree not to attend the service if:
- I am/we are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 F/37.8 C or greater as measured by thermometer)
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- loss of taste or smell
- nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
- I/we, or anyone I/we live with, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or exhibited any of the above symptoms.
|| Jessica Schultz