Beth Shalom Congregation
Shabbat Services for Friday, June 11 and Saturday, June 12
Rabbi Grossman and Cantor Apt will lead the services. For Saturday services ONLY, keep scrolling further down for the Saturday sign up.
Everyone is welcome to attend! See the FAQs for more information.
Space is limited and advanced registration is required for all attendees. See the FAQs about requesting an aliyah or registering a student to lead a closing prayer.
Siddurim/prayerbooks will be available on your seat.
Masks must be worn by everyone in the building at all times from ages two and up.
The sanctuary is configured to provide for social distancing between social pods. (See our FAQs in the email for more details.)
Services will also continue to be accessible on Zoom and Livestream for those who prefer to join virtually. You do not need to register for virtual services. Links are available at www.beth-shalom.net.
Upon arrival, we will check you in. If you need any special accommodations, please e-mail the synagogue office at [email protected].
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE AT IN-PERSON SHABBAT:
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: You will be asked if you agree with these requirements when you register.
- We are asking for contact information so that Beth Shalom can readily contact attendees.
- Inside the building, masks are required of everyone over the age of two.
- Please continue to observe social distance with those not in your social bubbles, and be accommodating of any who request social distancing.
- No food will be permitted. The water fountain and cooler will not be available for use, but feel free to bring a personal water bottle. Please note, however, there is no drinking in the sanctuary.
- I/we understand that by attending the In-Person Shabbat Service inside Beth Shalom Congregation, I/we are assuming the risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
- I/We agree not to attend the service if:
- I am/we are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 F/37.8 C or greater as measured by thermometer)
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- loss of taste or smell
- nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting?
- I/we, or anyone I/we live with, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or exhibited any of the above symptoms.
|| Jessica Schultz