North Naples Church is excited to host the Pumpkin Patch again this year and has created this sign up to make sure everything from setup to tear down is covered by volunteers! This year, all proceeds will benefit children's and youth ministries for mission trips and camps.
The Pumpkin Patch will open on Friday, October 12th. The following weekend, on October 20th, we will host our first annual FALL FOR NAPLES event to welcome the community to the pumpkin patch and North Naples Church. Buy tickets HERE.
Volunteers are needed for recruiting, patch set-up, unloading and organizing pumpkins, selling pumpkins, setup and clean up for the event, a variety of activities at the October 20th event, and tear down/cleanup of the patch.
All volunteers 18 and over will be required to be screened through our background check process. Volunteers will be contacted to get instructions for the process.
- Volunteer Recruitment – September 16, 23, 30 and October 7, 14 (Sunday mornings)
- Setup – October 11th & 12th
- Unloading – October 12th
- Pumpkin peddling – October 12th – 31st; weekdays 3:00pm - 7:00pm and weekends 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Fall for Naples – October 20th morning setup crew, afternoon setup crew and activity facilitators
- Cleanup – November 1st
We will need many volunteers to work the Patch and Event. To sign up simply scroll down and choose a day and time slot, you can choose more than one time slot. You will need to enter your name, phone number and an email address. Then click on SUBMIT at the bottom.
A reminder email will be sent to you two days before your scheduled time slot!
Having trouble signing up? Just contact Rob Sanchez at [email protected] or 215-485-1717 and he will enter your time slot manually.
You may share this sign-up link with others who may want to help:
Pumpkin Pump-Up - Help us recruit volunteers and groups to peddle pumpkins. You can do this by signing up for a time slot to recruit before and after Sunday church services OR you can contact all the groups you know to encourage them to sign up to help. This is a perfect opportunity for groups of youth to get service hours! Just direct them to this sign up and we will do the rest!
Patch Setup/Decorating - All of the patch tents, tables, pallets and decor have to be setup prior to arrival of pumpkins. We need a strong crew of people as well as our more creative volunteers to help decorate.
Pumpkin Unloading - Friday, October 12th starting at 3:00pm
Pumpkin Peddling - October 12th through October 31st selling pumpkins.
Hours of operation:
Mondays – Fridays 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Fall for Naples Event: October 20th. We have four shifts:
1. Morning Setup - 900am - 12:00pm - strong crew needed
2. Afternoon Setup - 12:00pm - 3:00pm - setup cones, signage, tables, small tents, activities, food, etc.
3. Event: 3:00pm - 7:00pm - greeting guests, parking attendants, ticket booth, activity facilitators, connecting with guests, etc.
4. Clean Up: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Pumpkin Patch Cleanup - Wednesday, November 1st, starting 3:00 pm taking down the Pumpkin Patch.