Loudoun Emergency Homeless Shelter Mailing list
We are providing dinner for up to 45 Adults at the Loudoun Emergency Shelter every 4th Monday of the month. Call 703-771-5429 to have someone meet you at your car, or bring to door and press bell for service. Items may be dropped off Sunday or Monday between 8AM-5pm if a non parishable, or if heating is necessary; mark clearly for Monday Dinner. Due to Covid restrictions, this is a Drop Off event. Thank you!
- If hot item, Deliver and Drop Off food Ready to Serve NLT 5:45pm on Monday.
- Location: 19520 Meadowview Ct. Leesburg VA 20175 ( across from Leesburg airport)
- Please use all safe food handling protocol when handling food.
- Mark all items: Monday Dinner, and any list any heating or storage instructions
- Disposable ~9" x 13"trays ( 120 oz deep trays that fill half of rectangular steam tray) are best
- Bread or tortillas, condiments can be left in original containers
- Please ask for receipt even if you are not using this for your tax purposes. This is how they track in-kind donations.
- Attendant can provide signature if students provide service hour paperwork
- No plates, cutlery, cups, napkins or serving spoons required, but donations always welcome.
- Bottled water always welcome!
- Please consider low carb, low sodium or diabetic friendly options when possible. These can always be added in small quantity to ANY menu / date.
- If you have CLEAN food containers with lids ( Qt or Gal size) that can be recycled to use as food containers, any size Zip lock bags, please drop them off anytime!
- Thank you !
March: Taco Night
April : Italian Pasta Night
May: Chili Cook off Night
June: Burger Bonanza Night ( Any kind of burgers!)
July: Western Night ( BBQ, Quesadillas, SW favorites)
August: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Sept: End of Summer Sizzler
Oct: Soup-er Supper ( soup or stew of any kind)