Hindu Center of Virginia
The temple will open with restricted access and provide devotees the ability to have darshan at the scheduled times through out the week. In order to minimize person to person contact, no theertam, shadari, and prasadam will be offered and no priests will be in the building during public Darshan. The temple will be strictly managed by the volunteers from HCV Board and Executive Committee and the CDC guidelines will be followed.
Steps to follow for devotees:
- When inside the temple, only small groups (eight or less) at a time will be permitted to have darshan and pray. Devotees and volunteers will follow social distancing (6feet) on HCV premises.
- All devotees & volunteers will need to wear face masks. Temple will provide masks for a nominal donation as needed
- Shoes should must be left in a tent outside the main temple.
- Devotees will enter through main door.
- Darshan will only be permitted for 15 minutes. No theertam, shadari, or prasad.
- HCV will make hand sanitizer available at the entrance to glass doors. Use before entering and when leaving the temple.
- No food or Prasadam will be permitted in the temple
- Devotees must only sit or pray in areas that have been covered in order to ensure they are not touching the inside of the temple.
- Devotees will exit through glass doors next to temple office.
|| HinducenterofVirginia HCV