Waukee Athletic Booster Club
Welcome to Basketball Concessions. The Waukee Athletic Booster Club asks you to help support your athletes children by staffing the concession stand during the home games. We all need to work together to make this a success. EVERY family with an athlete in grades 8-12 needs to have at least one parent sign up.
- Instructions for opening and closing are in the stand.
- Only one parent per family needs to work the shift.
- The people working the last shift will be closing and should start 30 minutes before the end of the last game. Do not completely close stand until game is over.
- PLEASE NOTE: Silver Cord hours are available to students, however there must be at least two parents per shift in the fieldhouse and at least one parent per shift at Prairieview.
- Please contact Chad L. Schaller at [email protected] for any questions.
Waukee High School Field House
|| Waukee Athletic Booster Club Concessions