Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County!
Please sign up before arriving at the construction site. Important information below:
- Complete your short waiver here. A new volunteer waiver must be completed each year.
- Wear closed toed shoes or boots and clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- We build in rain or shine. In cases of inclement weather, please call our Volunteer Weather Line at (281) 653-8988 to confirm we will be building as scheduled.
- Volunteers must be 16 or older to come to the construction site and volunteers under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Water and Gatorade will be provided at all times but volunteers are welcome to bring their own refillable bottle.
- No tools or construction experience required. We will guide you every step of the way!
Lunch is provided on Saturdays with the support of community organizations and businesses. We eat picnic-style so feel free to bring lawn chairs and blankets. Lunch begins around 11:30- 12:00 PM.
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Mandatory safety brief at 8:00 AM)
Location: 22918 Fairfax Village W. Drive Spring, TX 77373
Parking: Turn left onto Fairfax Village W. Drive and park along the street. Please do not park in driveways and adhere to all parking laws.