New Student Registration
We look forward to registering your child for the upcoming school year. Please adhere to the following to make this process run smoothly. If your child was not in a DeKalb County School for the 2017-2018 School Year, you must complete an online registration application prior to June 13, 2018. Please visit: http://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/
All new students must have an Online Registration Confirmation Number. This number will be required to attend the informational session. If you need support in completing the online registration process, please call 678-676-1839 or 678-676-0907.
The Registrar, Ms. Pamela Holloway, will collect any missing documents from your online registration or documents for students transferring from another DeKalb School beginning at 8:15 AM. After receiving all documents, we will have a presentation conducted by the Dunwoody High School Counselors regarding scheduling courses and graduation requirements. The presentation will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
The following documents are required to be uploaded during the online registration process prior to this session:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security card/Waiver
3. Transcript and grades from the previous school, including test scores and discipline record
4. Current immunization (GA form #3231)
5. Current Hearing, Vision and Dental Screening (GA form #3300)
6. Parent Identification - Driver's License, Passport, or State ID
7. Current Proof of Residence - Lease/Mortgage or Utility Bill (gas, water, electric)
Dunwoody High School Front Lobby