Hawkins Boutique Individual Signups
Hawkins 2021 Showcase Photoshoot!
Monday, June 14th through Thursday, June 17th
It's that time of year! Dance Photoshoot time for all your little (or big) dancers! You can sign up for a 10 minute time slot with Tony Nguyen to capture your dancer. Buddy photos are also available!
Remember these photos can be for dance shots, headshots, buddy shots, etc. The 10 minutes are ours to play with in terms of images.
Simply to sum up the info below!
- Sign up for your 10 minute slot(s) below - max one costume per slot (you may sign up for 2 or more slots to cover more costumes/looks!)
- Pay your session fee here on signupgenius for $30 per slot with $30 credit to use when you order
- Show up at Hawkins - 15 minutes early to your photoshoot time - limber up! (We will be implementing social distancing and allowing only 1 dancer and 1 parent into the room at a time. Hand Sanitizer is required before and after entering the space. There will be a line through the back of the annex with markings 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Every hour, we will clean and disinfect the touched areas of the photoshoot to ensure the best safe space possible.)
- Take photos with Tony Nguyen
- You'll receive an email about 1 weeks after the shoot with proofs and ordering information
- Ordering is straight forward with many wonderful products and digitals for you to purchase your dancers poses/actions in.
To sign up for this personalized individual photoshoot, please select a 10 minute time slot, or multiple time slots if you plan to use more costumes (max one costume per time slot), take photos, and wait for the proofs! Be sure to show up 15 minutes early to get situated and do any last minute costume, hair, make up adjustments, and solidifying your poses/moves.
The setup for the shoot will be super clean and simple, to highlight your dancer and their moves or to just focus of those their beautiful shapes and lines. There will be seemless white background and Tony will adjust lighting according to the color and poses for the dancers.
During the shoot, you will bust out various poses and/or expressions. Be sure to work on a few poses/moves so they feel comfortable and confident starting the shoot. If your dancer needs help, Tony has an extensive background, and instagram saves, to help with that matter. He's done his fair share of dance moves. If you're doing a headshot, Tony can direct in ways that will bring out the fierceness in everyone. If you are planning to do both headshots and dance shots, please be sure to come for the headshot first. We don't want you all sweat! To help more, please come prepared with 5-7 poses/moves that we can perform well. Tony Nguyen will not be responsible to make up photo time if you are late!
Lastly, there may be periodic updates to this information, so please be sure to check back a week before the shoot(s) for any new information.
Hawkins School of Performing Arts - Lobby