Our priests and deacons will be holding 10 minute services for the faithful to receive Holy Communion on Monday, June 1 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We have a few requests for those who wish to receive:
- That you are in a state of grace to properly receive
- That you are a Registered Parishoner of St. Thomas Aquinas
- That you are not ill or are immunocompromised in any way, or you are not the caretaker of a person who is
- That you properly sanitize before attending, which means washing your hands, and if you prefer, wear a mask during the service
- That you are on time -- please arrive ten minutes prior to your slot. We may have to turn you away if you arrive late.
- That you follow the traffic flow for the service locations:
- Church: Please enter through the main doors into the Church, and sit up front in the first pews. At the end of the service, please exit through the emergency side door in the corner of the church nearest the cry room.
The priests and deacons will be washing their hands prior to each service. Our sign up reflects individual family units who all live together, whether a family consists of a single person or a family of 8. We are doing this to eliminate the need for multiple hand washings during the service and to lessen the chance of cross contaminations between family units.
If you choose to kneel when recieving, please only do so if you do not require assistance when standing up. Otherwise, remain standing.
For those who do not use online giving, we'll have baskets for you to securely drop off your offertory envelopes. Thank you!
|| St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church