It is that time again! We are in need of a number of proctors for Milestones beginning on April 8th. The testing times are from 7:45-11:30 each day. But depending upon the test, the end time could possibly be earlier. All proctoring volunteer hours count as double time and no matter what time we finish it counts for 4 hours of time (total of 8 hours).
The duties and responsibilities of a proctor are as follows:
1. Participates in training and understand your role and responsibility during testing (see attached PowerPoint and attached Proctor Training Sheet).
2. Be on time. Please be here no later than 7:45
3. No electronic devices in testing area (cell phones, tablets, apple watches, etc.)
4. Assume responsibility and supervision of assigned students while the Examiner collects testing materials from the Test Coordinator
5. Assists the Examiner in ensuring the testing environment is ready and conducive to testing
a. Desks in rows
b. Content related instructional materials are taken down or covered up
c. Dry erase board is free of any writing except for test procedure information
1. Ensures that desks are clear of everything except test materials
2. Assist Examiner in distributing and collecting classroom test materials
3. You may answer questions regarding test procedures but DO NOT explain items or answer any questions regarding the content of the test
4. Remain in testing site during the entire testing time
5. Assists Examiner in maintaining control of the testing situation and keep students on task
6. Actively circulate and monitor students throughout the testing session
7. Assists Examiner in actively applying and enforcing prescribe calculator, cell phone and electronic device guidelines.
8. Observe students during testing to monitor that they are marking answers completely and correctly and using only specified test materials.
9. Report any testing irregularities to the Examiner immediately
10. Assist Examiner in accounting for all classroom test materials
11. Assist Examiner in maintaining strict test security
1. Assist the Examiner in collecting of all test materials.
2. Assume responsibility and supervision of assigned students while the Examiner returns testing materials to the Test Coordinator
Please view the folowing links:
Sign-off sheet: https://1.cdn.edl.io/hA3pulV2X1afprX8ucL0i7JWEpEyj5r4RrpvUN28BMMYkcKp.pdf
There is a form you will need to print out and sign. Please bring the signed training sheet with you on the day you sign up for proctoring. We will have extra copies in the front office if you forget to bring it with you.
And THANK YOU for your help!!!