This clinic is only for children ages 5-11 whose parent or legal guardian would like them to receive Dose 1 of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
*** IMPORTANT *** When scheduling your appointment, "QUANTITY" = The total number of children that you are signing up. Example, you want to schedule both your son and daughter to receive the vaccine. You would select "2" for the quantity.
Please bring the completed consent form (see below) and insurance card (if applicable) to the COVID-19 clinic.
- Consent Form for Dose 1 or Dose 2 of the Pediatric Pfizer Vaccine (for ages 5-11 only): Click Here
- 2 doses of the Pediatric Pfizer vaccine are required for full protection.
- The 2nd dose is due 21 days after the first dose (Monday, February 14, 2022 at the earliest).
- Your child's 2nd dose appointment will be scheduled on-site during the 1st dose appointment (i.e., you will leave the 01/24 clinic knowing when your child will be receiving their 2nd dose).
- After receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, your child(ren) MUST remain at the clinic for 15 minutes to be monitored. Please plan and schedule accordingly.
Please note that the public must enter and exit the building through a secured entrance. This entrance is located at the Northwest first floor doors along E. 6th Street. An entrance and exit for those who are handicapped or disabled is available at the South fifth floor doors along E. 5th Street.
For additional information regarding the Pfizer Pediatric COVID-19 vaccine, please reference the following:
Masks are highly encouraged upon entrance. Please do not attend the clinic if you or your child(ren) are feeling ill.
For questions regarding the vaccine or if you are having trouble signing up for an appointment, please call the Clark County Health Department at 715-743-5105 (Option 9, Option 9)
3:45pm - 4:30pm CST
Clark County Health Department
517 Court Street Room 105, Neillsville, WI 54456
|| Public Health