/ Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
About Lumaverse Technologies:
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 130M customers in 2019 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
Are you a nimble sales professional that can build a book of business through proactive customer engagement and strategic, disciplined prospect management? Lumaverse seeks a Sales Development Representative to help us increase our sales velocity with an enthusiastic drive and the soul of a hunter. We’re looking for a razor-sharp candidate who desires opportunity, growth, and advancement by meeting sales targets. If this sounds like the challenge you’re up for – we want to hear from you today!
Terms of Employment:
- Conduct market discovery and identification of target industry verticals and accounts
- Seek out decision makers within target accounts using a variety of tools and tactics
- Design and implement outbound methods, tools, and messaging sequences to nurture decision makers
- Initiate conversations with decision makers and qualifying opportunities for important demos
- Work alongside Sales team in the demo-to-close process and post-sales process
- Work alongside Marketing team to collaborate on sales material, follow up on lead generation, and assist with sales campaigns
- Identify and own opportunities to improve the SDR process and overall role
- Identify and act on trends, patterns, and opportunities for new sales
- 1 – 2+ years’ experience in SaaS, ideally in a Sales Development or other Sales role
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly learn technology and the nonprofit industry
- Highly organized and do your best work in a structured, consistent role; you seek out methods and tools to improve your personal productivity.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- Tenacious and persistent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You love people
- Outstanding task management and effective time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, employee diversity program, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]