/ QA Analyst/Tester
We’re a large B2C SaaS company – and by large, we mean 10-14 million unique visits every month. Providing online sign ups for groups to get organized and do powerful things in their communities gets us going every day.
When you work for us, you’re signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at huge scale.
We are looking for testers who love to drill down into the details of product functionality while engaging with different teams in the company to produce superior outcomes with each release. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
- Determine use cases and design testing plans for new web development items and updates to existing functionality
- Work with Scrum team to complete testing for development sprints
- Assist in post-deployment trouble-shooting and problems as needed
- Collaborate with QA team to establish, refine, and document QA policies and procedures
- Help identify and implement test automation scripts to improve efficiency
Terms of Employment
- 3+ years of experience as a quality assurance analyst, specifically in the area of web-based software testing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Prior use of Jira and Confluence using Agile framework with Scrum implementation preferred
- Ability to drill down into specific user scenarios to formulate comprehensive test cases
- Expertise in functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and regression testing
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, time management, and communication skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- Understanding of the volunteer organizing needs of parents with school-aged children
- Full time
- Preferred in office (Ballantyne Corporate Park, Charlotte, NC); will consider U.S. remote work
- No relocation assistance
- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group insurance (medical, dental, and vision), matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]