/ Executive Marketing Director
Executive Marketing Director
As the market leader in Group Management (online sign ups for groups) software, SignUpGenius recently joined forces with like-minded companies to launch a comprehensive and revolutionary community engagement platform. The platform connects education, nonprofit, and business organizations to their users by bringing their mission to life in a personalized manner through SaaS solutions.
Today, the platform serves over 100M users across thousands of schools, nonprofits, and businesses, providing an unmatched reach and impact in the market. Largely established by word-of-mouth and self-serve DIY marketing, the business is building a world-class G2M team anchored by the Executive Marketing Director who is eager to grow and push the envelope in a fast-paced environment.
Our company culture is creative, fun, and caring and is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work award.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and self-motivated Executive Marketing Director to drive the inbound marketing efforts for multiple B2B SaaS products. You will develop and support strategies that help drive quality leads (e.g., demand generation) for sales teams utilizing your well-designed programs.
You will be working with SaaS products that align under the category of Group Management including volunteer management, registration management, membership management, donor management, scheduling, sign ups, and a growing list of related solutions. Working with existing teams, you will be responsible for developing an understanding of our software solutions and their existing marketing efforts, and will have the skills required to execute on various initiatives and projects as well as provide direction to the marketing team members.
Education and experience
- Develop unified marketing messaging for the platform’s SaaS product bundle.
- Review quarterly marketing plans of each SaaS product and provide strategic guidance.
- Assist marketing leads at each SaaS product in the creation of annual marketing budgets.
- Interview, train, review, and ensure opportunities for growth of all key marketing staff.
- Develop an organic lead funnel for the platform by creating SEO optimized landing pages and content marketing resources.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define target markets and generate buyer personas.
- Develop, manage, and track a pay-per-click lead funnel utilizing online resources such as AdWords, Capterra, G2 Crowd, Facebook advertising and others.
- Develop and manage targeted social media marketing initiatives.
- Work with team members at each SaaS product to establish cross-sell lead generation initiatives.
- Write copy and design web pages for a platform website to promote each SaaS product.
- Work with existing teams to establish key marketing KPIs for each SaaS product, help implement proper tracking, and create a summarized monthly platform marketing report for CEO.
- Establish a platform strategy for marketing automation and implement across multiple products using tools such as Drip, Pendo, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Amplitude, etc.
- Develop affiliate or rev-share partnerships in target industries to generate leads.
- Design a strategy with existing teams to develop cohesive platform brand assets while keeping the integrity of well-known and recognizable brands at company level.
Terms of Employment
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university, post graduate degree is a plus.
- 7+ years marketing experience and experience maximizing the qualities outlined in this job description.
- Mastery of SEO tools and techniques, and keyword optimization.
- Working knowledge of the following tools is a plus: HubSpot, Salesforce, Google AdWords, Capterra, G2 Marketing Solutions, MS Office Suite.
- A self-disciplined team player with an obsessive attention to detail.
- An ownership mindset with a problem-solving, can-do attitude.
- Full time (consistent 45 hours per week)
- Work location: Charlotte, NC/Flexible
- No relocation assistance
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of year bonus, plus much more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]