/ Director of Performance Marketing & Demand Generation
Director of Performance Marketing & Demand Generation
About Lumaverse Technologies:
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 146M customers in 2020 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
Lumaverse is anticipating revenue growth of $20M - $30M over the next three years and the performance marketing function will be critical to achieving and exceeding this growth. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of Performance Marketing & Demand Generation will be responsible for a wide range of projects designed to intentionally drive prospects through our funnel. All digital advertising, lead generation, lead development, outbound marketing, and full-funnel conversation rate optimization are some of the responsibilities assigned to this role. We are looking for an ambitious team member who is looking for accelerated career growth, is analytical, collaborative, adaptable, self-directed, and operates with high urgency.
- Drive increased revenue growth
- Reduce the cost of acquisition of customers and revenue
- Collaborate on the creation of a predictable and repeatable revenue engine
- Build and optimize Lumaverse’s performance marketing
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the strategy, budget, tactics, and measurements to achieve subscription revenue growth.
- Optimize and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate the pipeline, improve conversion rates, and reduce cost of acquisition.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships for paid ad campaigns and content creation.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all paid channels, including channels such as Google Ads, Capterra, Paid Social.
- Develop email drip campaigns to drive prospects down the funnel.
- Create lead magnets and white papers to capture initial prospect interest.
- Work with the organic marketing team to convert general awareness and engagement in our products to viable leads.
- Collaborate with the revenue operations team to identify bottlenecks in the marketing and sales funnel and implement “intervention” strategies to remove the bottlenecks.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to create efficient lead management handoff from marketing to sales.
- Collaborate with RevOps to analyze and report on campaign performance and channel efficacy, tracking against relevant KPIs and iterating as needed.
- In 2022, begin to build, manage, and develop a team of performance marketers to drive continued growth and optimization
- B2B marketing experience in high growth, fast-moving companies
- Direct experience in performance marketing, demand generation, email marketing, and revenue generation
- Revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in paid campaigns and conversion rate optimization.
- Demonstratable experience in conducting successful marketing lead generation programs and campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple ongoing projects with a team
- Analytical mindset and comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, time management, and communication skills
- High attention to details, strong copywriting experience is a huge plus
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
What You’ll Enjoy:
- You'll appreciate and enjoy our team culture
- You'll get to work with a fun, easy-going, passionate group.
- You'll get to make a difference in people's lives... by the millions!
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Work location: Remote
- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]